Terms of Application
Applications for the scholarship must include the following documents:
a. Student hand written letter to apply scholarship.
b. Copy of Masterskill Offer Letter
c. Copy of Masterskill Application for Program
d. Copy of Student IC
e. Copy of SPM result duly certified.
f. Copy Parents IC
g. Letter of Confirmation from Branch Chairman/Secretary on parents membership
(Applications without full documents will not be entertained)
1. Scholarship will only given for April and July Intake.
2. Deadline for April Intake : 30th April to reach TAM Education Bureau
3. Deadline for July Intake : 31st July to reach TAM Education Bureau
4. Students from other intakes are not eligible.
5. Following minimum requirement is a must:
Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia with:
a. Minimum credit (C6) in Bahasa Melayu/Bahasa Malaysia
b. Minimum credit (C6) in English
c. Minimum credit (C6) in any Mathematics subject
d. Minimum credit (C6) in any Science subject
e. Minimum credit (C6) in any other subject excluding Kesusasteraan (literature)
6. Applications only from fresh students who have enrolled into any of the following subjects :
· Diploma in Nursing
· Diploma in Pharmacy
· Diploma in Medical Imaging
· Diploma in Environmental Health
· Diploma in Physiotherapy
· Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
· Diploma in Healthcare
· Diploma in Health Informatics
· Diploma in Occupational Therapy
· Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
· Diploma in Paramedic Science
7. Student must maintain CGPA of 3.3 at all times to continue to receive this scholarship.
8. The final decision on Scholarship is by Masterskill College of Nursing and Health(MUCH)
9. Parents /Guardians of the student must be a life member of TAM for minimum of ONE (1)year to eligible for this scholarship application.
10. Amount of the scholarship award will be decided by MUCH and TAM.
11. Application for scholarship is NOT an automatic award for scholarship.
12. TAM will send letter for students not successful in the application within 45 days from the deadline for April and July intake.
13. Successful candidate for the scholarship will be notified via letter/agreement by Masterskill
For the application form, please download from www.telugumas.org or please contact the following persons;
Mr R.Ramanaidu (Branch Chairman)- 016-6681240
Mr N.A.Ramulu (Branch Secretary)- 05-6489120